A Guide to the Garden: Summer Planting and Fall Planning
Time & Location
About the Event
Summer is in full swing.
We're enjoying our tomatoes, and we can't look at another zucchini.
For many people, the planting season is over, and it's all about maintenance and harvest. But farmers and experienced gardeners make the most of the entire growing season.
So, what can you plant in the summer? And how do you prepare for the cool weather of fall?
In this class we will:
- give a brief tour of our demonstration garden
- discuss care and maintenance of the summer garden
- go over succession planting and summer crops
- plant a 50 cell tray of fall starts
Each class participant will go home with:
- more knowledge and confidence in the garden
- a specially chosen selection of seeds suitable for summer planting
- 50 cell seedling tray of fall crops, including a variety of greens and herbs
We hope you can join us for this first offering in our A Guide to the Garden series of classes and workshops. We want to help you and your garden grow and thrive. Keep an eye out for additional upcoming events.
- Midsummer Class$35$350$0